Monday, August 23, 2010

Peace Corps Interview

Well, I had my interview today (via phone) with the Chicago recruiter. I think it went fairly well. She said that because I put down that I am not available until next September, that those programs don't 'open' until 9/15/2010. So, I have to wait until about 9/21 to hear anything back. But, that's okay. I think I'll be placed in either Eastern Europe or Asia, which isn't ideal for me, but I'm willing to do it for the experience. I'm excited that my application is progressing. The next step is for my recruiter to nominate me, which would give me an idea of what program I'd be participating in, what approximate month I'd be leaving, and what general region I'd be going to. Once I hit this step, I have to complete the mammoth health questionnaire. Wish me luck as I continue to perservere.

No comments:

Post a Comment